I took this picture this morning. Here is a little mystery. This bike has been here for quite awhile; who left it? Someone cared enough about this bike to lock it to the post but they haven't come back to get it. They cared enough to put a big basket on the bike but there is a lot of rust on the fenders. What happened to the owner of this bike? The location is strange too. On the other side of the bike is a graveyard, no houses nearby. It seems so "random"; I love that word, my teenager uses it frequently. I'm sure there's a simple explanation. Often we see one part of the puzzle and think we know the whole thing. Sometimes it's about trusting that the big picture is as it should be.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Bicycle
I took this picture this morning. Here is a little mystery. This bike has been here for quite awhile; who left it? Someone cared enough about this bike to lock it to the post but they haven't come back to get it. They cared enough to put a big basket on the bike but there is a lot of rust on the fenders. What happened to the owner of this bike? The location is strange too. On the other side of the bike is a graveyard, no houses nearby. It seems so "random"; I love that word, my teenager uses it frequently. I'm sure there's a simple explanation. Often we see one part of the puzzle and think we know the whole thing. Sometimes it's about trusting that the big picture is as it should be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment