Saturday, November 17, 2012

Instead of Marking

Things I do to avoid marking:
  •  clean the mold off the plastic container in the shower
  •  wrap Christmas presents in October - lose them in November
  •  re-crop pictures
  •  file my nails
  •  set the table and invite 25 people over for dinner
  • convince my husband to take the day off
  •  sort socks, though this is only slightly less painful
  •  take a nap
  •  play with the dog
  •  count the leaves that need to be raked
  •  microwave my coffee (again)
  •  make lists - like I am now
  •  dream of writing in my blog
  •  contemplate the role of technology in my life - or not
  •  text my kids while they're in class - just kidding - only when I need to ask them how to turn on the t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment